Here's What You Should Know About Me:
- I’m your biggest cheerleader and am invested in your success!
- I’ve overcome my own injuries and personal setbacks to return to an active life, and I want the same for you!
- I have a busy family and active kids, and so I understand how hard it can be to fit your needs into an already chaotic schedule. I design my programs to be done in chunks, so you can fit them in as your day allows.
- I've rediscovered who I am as a mom and have returned to training and competing in both Olympic Weightlifting and Taekwondo.
- I've worked with teens for 20 years - even before I had my own kids. I have the unique of both working with teens as a mentor and a parent, and can often find ways to connect with them in ways that other adults cannot.
- This is NOT a One Size Fits All Program. There is no set time limit for you to reach your goals. One thing I’ve learned about working in rehab for 18 years, is that everyone heals differently. And, that this healing is directly related to your ability to commit to it and what else is going on in your life. While I will hold you accountable for engaging in the program, that does not mean shaming you. We’ll adjust the program and exercises as need depending on your personal progress and needs.
- This is NOT a Fitness or Personal Training Program. While we will address your fitness, sport, and activity goals, the purpose of my programs is to help you bridge that gap from your pain & injury back to the play you love. We focus on movement principles, exercises, nutrition, and lifestyle factors that help you bridge this gap, and how to integrate my program with your preferred fitness or sports training. However, you will not receive a training or meal plan.